Kidney Transplantation carried out with success rate
comparable to best centers in the world.
Patient after successful Kidney Transplantation.
Kidney Transplant In INDIA
A Kidney Transplant is a surgical process which involves planting a healthy kidney from a deceased or live donor to a patient whose kidneys are not working properly as required.The main function of the kidney in the human body is each one is about the size of a fist. Their function is to remove and filter minerals, excess waste and fluid by producing urine.When the kidneys lose this filtering ability, harmful levels of fluid and waste accumulate in the body, which raises your blood pressure and result in kidney failure (end-stage renal disease) End-stage renal disease occurs when the kidneys have lost about 90 percent of their ability to function normally.
Some of the common causes of end-stage renal disease include:
• Diabetes- Chronic, uncontrolled high blood pressure
• Chronic glomerulonephritis an inflammation and eventual scarring of the tiny filters within your kidneys (glomeruli)
• Polycystic kidney disease
Those people have end-stage renal disease need kidney transplant or dialysis (machine) in order to stay alive.
Appointments and Visits
To provide quality support services for people impacted by Kidney Disease.
Our mission is to help people fight kidney disease and live healthier lives.
• Supporting people with Kidney Disease and their families and carers;
• Engaging with the community to raise awareness of Kidney Disease;